Thursday, September 20, 2012

Samson's return...

   Samson, our little cupid dog, is too busy traveling to stop by these days. He...and the pages he appears on, winged their way to London in a new submission.
    I had a huge debate with myself over this move...but since there are few comments about Samson and I dream of being published by Harlequin, I sent him away.
    It's a long wait...but I can entice you with some of Samson's antics.
The first, through no fault of his own, Samson was mistaken for a pile of rubbish and labeled a fire hazard. Let me tell you, fur did fly. And not Samson's. But I'd better stop...
Two, he is innocently sleeping in his tote, not bothering a soul...when...something startles him. He snarls, the heroine jumps and lets out a shriek, sending her hair clippers right--
You know what...I think I'd better keep a few secrets.

It's great that you stopped by...leave a comment.

In the meantime, while my other novels don't feature a darling pooch like Samson, you might like to read
The Substitute Bride... is now in paperback and e-book at www.amazon.com
A Bride For Mr. Right...[the follow up story to The Sub. Bride] Kindle, iPad, Nook
Dr's Surprise Triplets, Wife Needed...is available in Kindle, iPad, Nook
Flames of Deceit...oooh, the shivers...an exciting romance with lots of murder and mayhem...Kindle, iPad, and Nook.

Stop by again...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story, didn't want for it to end. Started reading and couldn't put it down. I have a soft spot for dog stories as I own a mini doxi. My rating would be 5 1/2 stars if possible. Want more stories like this to read. Fully recommend reading this if you have a love of dogs.

    ReplyDelete